Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween @ BYU


What an exciting day to be a BYU student! It's like Disneyland everywhere you look.  Halloween is a process for BYU students; DI is raided, hair and makeup is perfected, and the photo shoots begin.  If you're not decked out in costume, you're noticeably the odd one out.  Creativity glows from every students attire from costumes anywhere from a classic Harry Potter or Disney princess to Gumby or a full-suit Ninja Turtle (both whom I spotted walking to class just this morning)! Now that I am informed of the seriousness of this holiday, I definitely will be stepping up my game.  You can expect something great out of me next year!!


(These aren't my pictures!)



Here are some of the costumes I found the most impressive! I saw some of them in person, and the detail blew me away!
Classic BYU right here^
My favorite was probably the E internet. He walked SUPER slowly around campus all day, randomly just stopping, and then returning to his slow pace. He made everyone laugh in frustration at the truth of his costume! 


I also saw the bull runners. They whizzed right passed me, one of them knocking down the girl next to me, screaming with terror as the bull came sprinting from behind. They were pretty hilarious. It's not everyday that you see four grown men screaming and running around Brigham Square!


Bless this lady's heart. She must have put way too many hours into this costume, but her child (in the house) will, hopefully, one day appreciate how cool his/her mom is. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job accurately describing the hype of the season here at BYU. I like your background choice. Good luck finding a good costume next year.

    ReplyDelete